Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
These are first-party cookies set by the website and are crucial for the website to function properly.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of our website and improve its usability. Google Analytics cookies track information about how users interact with our website.
- [Third-party Service Provider 1]: [Description of cookies]
- [Third-party Service Provider 2]: [Description of cookies]
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: